We are committed to the safeguarding of your privacy and the proper use of any personal data that you may have provided to us.
The collection, use, disclosure, retention and/or processing of personal data will be in accordance with the provisions as set out below.
“Personal data” shall have the same meaning as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, No. 26 of 2012 (“PDPA”).
Personal data may include your name, company, position, identification number, contact details (e.g. phone number, email address, postal address), and such other information which you may have provided to us.
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data will be collected in accordance with the PDPA either directly from you or your authorised representatives, and/or through our third party partners (e.g. banks, organisations or survey companies) and may include the following:
- Accessing the Website through a direct or indirect link.
- When an enquiry is made through the Website, telephone or email.
- When completing a registration to be included on our mailing list.
- When completing a registration for our card memberships or any other loyalty programme which we may have for our customers.
- When you respond to our advertisements, promotions, event invitations, or any other initiatives.
- From business references by business partners or such other authorized third parties.
- Such other instances where you agree to provide personal data to us.
Purpose for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
The personal data collected, may be collected, used and/or disclosed for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Providing services to you, such as responding to enquiries made through the Website, telephone or email.
- Sending you material about products, offers, events, and/or any other relevant information.
- Administrative matters relating to your participation in any of our loyalty programmes, events, mailing lists, promotions and/or recruitment opportunities.
- Such other purposes which are reasonably related to the abovementioned purposes.
Personal data collected, used and/or disclosed for any other purposes not stated above will be made known to you before your personal data is collected, used, and/or disclosed.
Request to Access or Correct Personal Data
You may access, correct or update your personal data by making a request to our Data Protection Officer (please see contact details below).
Request to Withdraw Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data relating to the abovementioned purposes by making a request to our Data Protection Officer (please see contact details below).
Data Protection Officer Contact